Thursday, November 5, 2009

Talk Dirty To Me, Pt. 3

Heh heh. The story of my life, in 4 songs or less. I don't know how you feel about this subject, but I can't get enough of it. 'T'would be convenient, 'f't'were otherwise, t'wat?

Make no mistake, this is a man's blog; women most likely will call a cunt a cunt. I know, I know... ...wuss-boys.

Speaking of which, the first song was written by a man, despite the lady's voice, so that explains that. The second features Fred Schneider of The B52s on guest-vocal. The third is written and sung by Nick Cave, who was name-checked on the album from whence came the second song. And the fourth number is a revision of an old R&B tune performed by The Olympics, The Marathons and The Olsen Twins, and it seems, still chanted 'round the campfire by The Boy Scouts of America. (When I was a Boy Scout, we made up dirty lyrics to "Mellow Yellow".)

"Got it from some kitty next door..."

Song list:

01. The Waitresses - Pussy Strut
02. Bongwater - The Power of Pussy
03. Grinderman - No Pussy Blues
04. The Holy Modal Rounders - Snappin' Pussy

No comments: